Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following the evasion of the mandatory post arrival PCR test in the country for air travellers into the country, the Presidential Taskforce PTF on COVID-19 has today unveiled the international passport numbers of a 100 air travelers who evaded the PCR test in the country, seven days after arriving into the country.
- 11:13 amElectoral Bill Tops Agenda As National Assembly Resumes
- 1:34 am50 Individuals Who Will Definitely Shape 2022’s Politics.(1)
- 9:58 pmNnamdi Kanu To Get Fresh Charges
- 3:58 pmChris Ngige, George Moghalu Move To Stop Anambra Congress
- 10:07 amFormer President Jonathan Remains My Boss- Anyim