Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following the killing of 43 farmers in Borno State, international human rights organization, Amnesty International has come out to say that 10 women who were also working at the said rice plantation are still missing. This was contained in a statement obtained by realpoliticsnigeria.ng in which the rights organization gave a
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records