Igboeli Arinze, FCT– The Public Account Committee of the Nigerian Senate has called on the Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Plc to explain how it managed the N50bn in its Escrow Account. This was issued in a statement by the chairman of the committee, Senator Matthew Urhoghide(PDP,Edo South), based on the 2015 audit report submitted
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records