Igboeli Arinze , FCT- realpoliticsnigeria has gathered that anytime soon a number of new aspirants contending for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress will rise in their numbers as a number of political juggernauts would soon make their intentions known. The likes of Governor Kayode Fayemi of
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Damian Okoro, Enugu – Following the zoning of the position of National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress to the SouthEast region, a two term member of the House of Representatives and also Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Jerry Ugokwe has declared for the position. In a
Igboeli Arinze & Hauwa Bello, FCT- The Progressive Governors’ Forum, PGF has assured party supporters that the much awaited APC National Convention will still hold in February. This is coming from their meeting which was held last night behind closed doors and only ended in the early hours of this morning.
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- realpoliticsnigeria has reliably gathered that a majority of aspirants vying for the position of National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have rejected the consensus option preferring to jostle for the votes of the party members at the slated convention. Aspirants
Goriola Akintunde, FCT- Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will on Sunday hold a crucial meeting with President Muhamadu Buhari on Sunday to decide on a date for the February convention. This was disclosed by the Governor of Plateau State Simon Lalong to