Igboeli Arinze, FCT. Barring any change in plans, President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to submit the 2021 budget proposal to the National Assembly next week. This was disclosed by the Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan (Yobe North, APC) while welcoming his colleagues who had resumed plenary sitting. Lawan
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Igboeli Following the transmission of the Petroleum Industry Bill to the National Assembly by President Muhammadu Buhari, members of the National Assembly today met with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) over the Bill. Real Politics Nigeria gathered that the meeting was to understand the direction and focus of the PIB which was recently