By Farooq Kperoogi Anyone who has watched Bola Ahmed Tinubu closely and dispassionately can’t help but notice that the man is not well. He is a walking psychedelic calamity. His endless verbal miscues and nonverbal cues constantly conspire to construct the profile of a man who is battling a troubling internal turmoil,
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Lies are so powerful that they can upend justice, especially in a country like ours. So, the Ibori loot, as it is often described, looks like a story that will not end. For the same case, he fled the country. A former governor conquered the headlines. UK handcuffed him while their media huffed. His
Magu Trial– Malami Remains Adamant, States That Invitation Letter Was Unconstitutionally Worded. ionally
denies having any ulterior motive bases his non appearance on unconstitutional wordings in invitation Igboeli Arinze, FCT The Minister for Justice, Abubakar Malami has explained why he turned down the invitation to testify before the Justice Salami-led panel which is presently probing the suspended Actingh Chairman of the Economic and Financial