It is therefore not in doubt that with President Muhammadu Buhari’s completing his tenure in 2023, power will rotate to the South in tandem with the nation’s political convention that has seen power rotate between the Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria, with exception of the Jonathanian era, which briefly and dishonorably interrupted such an
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records